Appraisals and Surveys
Engagement and Satisfaction Surveys
It is vitally important for businesses to understand their worker’s emotional triggers that highlight what will encourage a greater commitment that would exceed the job description.
We help our customers provide:
- Employee Engagement Surveys - The identification of emotional commitment the employee has to the organisation and its goals.
- Job Satisfaction - Employees can indicate their views on salary, leadership, and stress.
- Team or Department Performance - Assess responses on professionalism, conflict management and communication effectiveness.
- Up-line Manager Review - Invites employees to evaluate their managers’ approachability, training, decision making skills and constructive suggestions for improvement.
- Employee Exit - Identify the key factors for the departure.
A Performance Appraisal is a necessity as a development tool, as it can provide successful staff development, ensuring internal promotions and lower recruitment costs.
In order for an open and constructive dialogue between manager and team member, the ability to record and express each perspective delivered in a systematic way is vital.
Developing a “feedback-rich” culture will encourage greater participation from employees as they learn to appreciate the regular feedback. The ability to set and evaluate goals frequently will have a greater return than if perform annually.